Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Apologies to recent visitors for the cryptic "test post" entry. :) I'm trying to install a comments function on my website but there're some hiccups which I'm attempting to rectify, so we'll have to see if it's successfully added in the near future.

Anyhow, my annual leave is coming up, so looking forward to that. I need a break quite badly, but at the same time I feel guilty about the other MOs suffering as a result. So if any of my fellow colleagues read this -- I'm really sorry! But I sure appreciate your help and understanding. :)

Nothing much to add actually, but the latest episode of The Bachelor finally revealed Shannon's true colours. This is a woman who's extremely pretty and sweet-looking, but turned into a veritable crazed psychopath when she wasn't picked for the final two. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but if you saw the look in her eyes, it's guaranteed to make you lose control of your bladder. Even Alex was visibly shaken, after she stamped out of the mansion and confronted him before huffing off in the limousine. But I'll bet he's relieved too. Can you imagine being married to someone like her? I'd want to kill myself!
So now only Trista and Amanda are left. Who gets chosen in the end? Clue: Alex likes the one who's top-heavy. But she's very sweet and easygoing, so good for him.

New link: Love Stinks 4 Sure, which I chanced upon today while checking out the Blogger site. Written by an American woman and filled with witty putdowns of what seems like every single man she encounters, it's funny and relaxing, and probably addictive too. No photo of the poster though, but who cares?

No comments: