Thursday, May 29, 2003

Just adding a couple of terrific links, thanks to fellow Clay fans. :)

Cool interview transcript that provides valuable insight for those of you who want to know more about Clay.

Nice thank-you montage available here. Gorgeous photos!

Lovely thank-you note from Clay here. Signed by him after an interview on Good Morning America yesterday.

Well, it's my last day in internal medicine, and although it'll be a relief for me to get away from the hustle and bustle of the wards and clinics, there's a whole new busy environment down in the ER, with loads of adrenaline rushes and stresses. But it's always been my first love, and I look forward to returning to what I've wanted to do ever since I was a 4th year medical student. I've heard only good things about the department I'm joining, so I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy myself. There're more than 5 fellow MOs who are my ex-med school classmates, so it's gonna be like a mini-reunion of sorts!

Adios to my current colleagues! It's been lots of fun working ( and griping on and off ) with you guys. I wish you all the best in your future endeavours, and for those of you remaining in the same hospital, I'll try hard not to admit any nonsense to the wards. :) You'll still see me around, especially when I send cases up to the ICU, or when I follow up on patients I find interesting. I will miss you all, not just because this is the longest period I've ever stayed in one posting, not because we had to work so closely during the SARS outbreak, but because we did form close bonds while going through the good and bad times, and you're all really fantastic people. :) Keep in touch! We can still go pubbing another time, haha!

No comments: