Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I'm going off shift right now, so let's see how fast I can type this. :)

Link to a whole chunk of Clay videos available below. Having seen most of them via downloads from various sources on the Internet, this site is such a godsend 'cos it consolidates everything in one place and downloads super-fast.

Airplay Central - Clay Videos

I recommend:

The Wayne Brady Show -- I adore Wayne ( from Whose Line Is It Anyway? ), and he in turn adores Clay and Kim Locke haha!

National Anthem on The World Series -- Clay nailed the Star-Spangled Banner here, and looks great in that sweater of his. :)

Good Morning America 15/10/03 -- Clay sings Invisible and The Way, and does great jobs with both.

I am happy to report that the shift was unbelievably good, and that I hope to be able to stay up when I get home, instead of crashing on the couch for half the day and wasting precious time. I've got another night shift on Friday though, followed by Sunday ( don't ask ). Oh well, I'll think about those when the time comes. For now, it's freedom.... freedom.... freedom ( you know, the song done by George Michael and Robbie Williams :P ).

Adios.

No comments: