Thursday, August 26, 2004

3 Down, 1 To Go

Very quick post here.

1) I'm alive, haha. :P

2) The good news: I cleared the MCQ paper and the 2 vivas. So now it's just the clinicals left, which will happen this Saturday afternoon. Crossing my fingers. :)

3) I'm excited about this one! The August issue of the SMA News is now available online, and this is the inaugural theme issue centred around Women In Medicine. Fantastic stuff, and check out some of those gorgeous photos of our consultants! :D

4) Don't forget to drop by The Lingual Nerve sometime. The number of recent entries suddenly exploded over the past week, and looks like there's a lively debate going on over there. Aargh, darn exams! I've got to get back into the whole melee once I get the chance! :P

The next time I post, hopefully I'll be in possession of a Part 2 qualification. Thanks, everyone, for your well wishes. Stay tuned...

No comments: