Saturday, May 07, 2005

Sigh

Hearing comments made about recent remarks I posted on this blog has elicited the above exhalation too many times to count today.

Interestingly enough, I heard them indirectly. Hence yes, they were made in my absence.

Thankfully, there were quite a few supporters ( other than those from my department ) present at this discussion. At least one of whom is a senior consultant I worked with a few years ago, and whose tough exterior I've always believed hides one of the kindest hearts around. Thank you, sir. :)

As I've already mentioned, there will be no more public discourses on work-related issues. Not here. Not ever.

I'm sorry to disappoint, dear readers. But blogging requires an atmosphere of tolerance, and as you can see from a classic case splashed in the papers, my idea of utopia simply doesn't exist.

It's been a good run on It's A Zoo Out There. But it's time to move some of my baggage to a new home. Feel free to continue tuning in if my extra-curricular activities somehow provide a little bit of entertainment.

CD Reviews To Follow

Il Divo, the soundtrack to Beyond The Sea ( Kevin Spacey belts 18 - 18!!! - Bobby Darin songs ), Follow Your Dream ( Mario Frangoulis ) and Jane Monheit.

No comments: