Thursday, May 18, 2006

Congratulations Taylor Hicks!

Final 2, WOOHOO! :)

A more detailed rundown of Taylor's Amazing Race to the finish line will follow before the big finals next week. Just wanted to unload some of my euphoria, heh.

Really sad to see Elliott go. He fought the good fight and won our respect. I will definitely buy his album once it's released.

Granted, Katharine did a great job with Somewhere Over The Rainbow -- the only "it" moment all season from her, IMHO.

But I KNOW Taylor will win. The Soul Patrolman will prevail, people! :)

And guess what? My mom and I are gearing up to vote LONG-DISTANCE next week. We know our contribution may merely be a drop in the ocean, but there're other non-American fans who're already calling in through Skype, so this isn't such a crazy idea after all.

Did you see his awesome performance of Try A Little Tenderness yesterday? OMG OMG OMG. :D

No comments: