Wednesday, June 06, 2007

On Hiatus... Sort Of



I've finally decided to take a break from this blog for a while. At least the medical writing bit.



I know being (mis)judged and getting flamed comes with the territory, and that most of my readers have been loyal and supportive.



But things are getting a little too close for comfort, and I honestly just need complete anonymity in order to salvage what's left of my sanity.



I will continue to post here from time to time, but the truly hard-core stuff is moving to a new home, the address of which will not be divulged to anyone, so please don't ask.



I greatly look forward to starting this new chapter. Who knows, we might meet again sometime in the future, though you obviously won't know it's me. :)



But for now, I recommend you get your hands on new albums by Maroon 5 and Russell Watson ( both are worth the money, but the former is clearly much better than the latter ) and give Robin Thicke a listen ( must buy his 2003 release from Amazon! )



Last but not least, those with queries about emergency medicine are always welcome to drop me a line.



Take care, be well, and see you around.

No comments: