Friday, April 24, 2009

Catchphrase Of The Day

Dare to dream -- and dream big.

Thanks to the great Ethan Coen via Twitter, I'd like to recommend this cool website, which features the world's first wireless phone projector. The company's co-founded by a 20-year-old college student, and he's already impressed Mr. Coen with a "powerful" script.

Makes me feel kinda pathetic, turning 34 in about a month's time and still hoping to write a novel / screenplay. Yes yes, it's all about time management. But I do need inspiration, and so while I'm toying with a couple of ideas, it's the organization that requires lots of work.

But there's no doubt that today's events have renewed my enthusiasm - which has been fizzling over the past 6 months due to the usual mixture of work fatigue and recreational distractions.

I'm fully aware that government officials read my blog, so maybe they can contact Mr. Maric and invite him to Singapore for a chat / expo? Maybe get him to lecture at one of our universities or polytechnics, collaborate on a project?

Am off today, but the weekend's packed with activities. Can't wait to go on leave next week.

1 comment:

spacefan said...

Link to a cool trailer, in case you miss it on Twitter. From the creator of Nip/Tuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNU0KoBIIdE