Sunday, April 05, 2009

Twitter Is Mind-Numbingly Addictive

But I'm hoping it'll lose its sense of novelty after a few days.

I put myself in this position for only ONE reason - and it's a good one - to get the chance to twitter Kevin Spacey, who got an account as recently as last week. He's probably being bombarded with hundreds of tweets a day, and I have no idea what it takes to get a response from him. Ideas, anyone?

This isn't the first time I've joined an online community because of a celebrity. Same thing happened with MySpace - originally propelled by John Lloyd Young, but now it's mostly to gain access to Jason Mraz. Good luck finding my profile page. :)

Regular readers will no doubt notice the new layout design. Unfortunately, old comments have disappeared somewhere, but I'll find a way to retrieve them at a later date.

Time to review a patient then head on home. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new layout...and love the twitter add on :)

spacefan said...

http://artzine.wordpress.com/2009/04/05/srt-bridge-projects-a-winters-tale-review/

Something Winter's Tale fans may be interested in.

mumbler said...

cool layout dr spacefan, and oh my, twitter!!