Sunday, May 24, 2009

Yet Another Short Entry

Got side-tracked by clinical and administrative work - again.

First, Adam Lambert got robbed! I had an awful gut feeling he wouldn't win, but was still hoping he would. Many theories are bouncing around on the Internet, but in the end, I do realize that Adam made it to the finals by being himself, and that certainly counts for something, right?

Second, a nice Rolling Stone article, sent to me via email. A quote from the man himself: “My dream now is to make a really dope record, to do something new, push the boundaries a little bit, push people’s buttons, open people’s minds up a little bit." I can't WAIT to get my hands on his album. :)

Third, my favourite Adam picture from American Idol's Rock Week. If you've always thought I'm a conservative wuss, think again. You haven't seen me screaming myself hoarse at concerts. :)

On a different note, something to look forward to -- StarHub, please bring this to local cable! Gotta try the link from my laptop at home. Doesn't work at the hospital, dammit. You happy with yourself up there in the IT department?!?!

Morning rounds beckon. Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments: